Shindii Kizuki
□ ■ □ ■ □

To Everyone!!
2010.03.20 - Suzuki Airi


It's been such a long time (T-T)
To all of you who have been looking forward to our blog updates (ーー; )
I apologize for making you wait for so long (;_;)

………Well、my theme for this update is



(^o^)☆



I received lots and lots from the other members
On Valentines Days ♪

This year、
In addition to the cookies that I always bake…
I also made donuts ★
There were plain ones、cocoa flavored ones、and green tea flavored ones ★★
I decorated the cocoa donuts
With some colored sugar!!
And when I was making the batter
For the green tea ones…
Something drastic happened!!!!
The recipe called for 90g of green tea powder…
Yet through some sort of misunderstanding
I only prepared 30g…
There wasn't much I could do about it
So I took the aojiru powder
That I found at home
And mixed it in!!!!
It's good for your health
And was also rather delicious
I was glad that it turned out well☆
Every time I trying making desserts
No matter how many times I practice
After mixing the butter and the sugar and adding the egg
Whenever I put in the milk
The mix starts to separate (T-T)
It's so troublesome…

Well、
I had a lot of fun so it doesn't really matter!!!!★
Now what should I make next year ♪


★…………★
And…
I'll write a little more about my cooking experience!!!!

This is about the cooking classes that went on at school…

Here is something I made from a while ago ☆



I think it was… beef stew
And harusame salad!!!!
The saffron rice
Was prepared by our teacher ★
So……
This is how I failed…(T-T)
First of all、
The vegetables in the stew were really hard (^ - ^;
And the taste was a little off (ーー; )
It might have been the tomato that was too strong…
I don't know。
Also、the harusame salad (-_-)
Ended up like rubber bands ~(*_*)
However、I was really good
At cutting the cucumbers!!!!
↑Singing my own praises here ◇ A-ha

I talked to the other members of my group about it…
And we figured
That I was probably too impatient!
By the way those members are
From the softball club
Whose fingers are included in the photo (^^)

Despite the fact that the harusame tasted like rubber bands
They still told me it was delicious
And were willing to eat it…
Saying something is tasty
Even though you knowing that it actually tastes like a rubber band
Is such a nice thing!!!! A-ha



Continuing on
Ta-da!!!!



Muffins!!!!
In Chocolate-banana and plain flavors。
The five of us made a star with our hands~★
They turned out really well since the surface was crispy ♪
And it was light and delicious inside ☆


I don't want to go through the graduation ceremony
Where I have to say goodbye
To my friends ...(T-T)

Our concert tour is over
And we don't have a chance
To meet Dolce for a while either…(:_;)

There sure are quite a few goodbyes
In March、(^ - ^;

Parting from each other
Means that we have the chance to encounter more people though!!!!
We smile as much if not more than how much we cry!!!


……I think I went on for too long。(laughs)



Please continue to treat my nicely ♪

A-haha、this update was brought to you by Airi o(^ - ^)o

□ ■ □ ■ □

It seems like Dolce and Buono! get along really well -
I remember reading a (blog?) posting written by Junko about the three girls after one of their fanclub limited lives
Must be nice to tour with artists like that...

And in case anyone was wondering
The aojiru that Airi used in her donuts
Is the same drink that many shows use as punishments ★
0 Responses