Shindii Kizuki



Please tell us 3 things that come to your mind when we say "Prince."
They can ride horses, they have a cute special princess and their fathers are fat kings with a beard (laughs).
It just stuck with me. Of course, the princess will be a girl from another country right? I think, for a price, a story about forbidden love would be fitting, like Romeo en Juliet.
He has to be a type that gets liked by animals. Not that he'll be able to talk with birds (laughs.) But rather a gentle person.

Such prince would be a disillusionment.

Having miso soup as a favorite meal (laughs). That's because miso soup is food for commoners right? For a prince, there is roast beef, caviar, steak with an olive pinned on it, they should like those things. [Seriously, Yabu you' re a weirdo sometimes. A loveable weirdo.]

I am a ... prince.
You could say I'm an angry prince. I won't scream at the people of course. Needless to say I might become merciless. [Why is that totally sexy in my imagination? o.O ...] But in the blink of an eye I will think, "why did I lose my temper?" As a result, I'm not angry at all anymore.
Otherwise I don't think I'm much of a prince character except for my own special one, that's why I always wonder why JUMP costumes are these prince-like coats. It's not something we choose ourselves but I think that the dressers do give us this prince look for a reason. I mean, it's not something they randomly choose right?
Perhaps the most important things for a prince, is trust. I think people whom you can trust are cool, it would be good to be like that.

Ryutaro is a ... prince.

Not at all (laughs)! Not quite, to me, I just can't see Ryutaro as a prince because he's still a kid. Also, I think he lowers himself too much some times [like talking himself down]. He also crawls back from his answers, even I could do better.
However I didn't think Ryutaro would appeal to me because of the years of difference. But I think in the end we were to overcome it because Ryutaro could develop himself so quickly. [Okay, this is not a 100% accurate, but it comes down to the fact that Yabu used to think there was too much of an age gap between them, but because Ryu is a mature kid they were to overcome that.]

For me, this person is a prince!

AS Roma's [Francesco] Totti. [Okay, in short for those who won't bother reading Wiki, Totti is a legend within the soccer world to some extend. Ever since he was young he played for AS Roma and ever since he debuted nearly 18 years ago he never played for any other team. He broke his ankle in... 1997 if I recall it correctly and fought his way back to the top as both an international and a player of AS. His love for the club is considered to be the biggest of all those who still play now. Yes, I am too... A big soccer fan :/] He is just a prince. He's an ikemen [good looking male] and the heart of his team.
After Totti is [Domoto] Koichi-kun. [I WAS WAITING FOR THIS, YABU FANBOYING KOICHI ;A; I know a certain person -coughSatsukicough- who'll be very pleased with this >D] Only when he's in his stage clothes (laughs). When I went backstage to greet him, Koichi-kun wasn't like a prince at all (laughs).

--

Okay babes. I'm sorry this had to take so long, but I've been quite busy the past few days/weeks. This translation was supposed to be up earlier, but my beta-reader and I both had troubles with our internet connection... Yet; here it is! 8D I'll hope to do one Yabu translation a day in the upcoming week, but please bear with me as I still have a social life too. (Sort of).

I have to say I adored this interview for many, many obvious reasons I guess, so I'll keep my fanflails for myself. <3

On a personal, hi! to all my new friends. It's 6 AM here, so I'm sorry I can't make a decent greeting post to ya'll, so that's have to wait 'till tomorrow.

I'll properly comment back to you guys tomorrow!

Thanks for reading and comments and correction are appreciated~
0 Responses