Shindii Kizuki

Chinen Yuuri

1. Mail to Family Members
Mail To: Mother
I really thank you for all delicious cuisine that you make for me! Mother, I love you <3

Because we always on phone, so sometimes I want to use ‘thanks’ mail
Mother always contact me after my work has finished and say, “Tonight, what do you want to eat?”. I can reply it immediately because she called me, but if I use this ‘thanks’ mail, it is good too yo.

2. Mail to Senior
Mail To: Ohno Satoshi-kun
To Ohno-kun
Next time, let’s go eat together ^_^

Reply mail that I send to Ohno-kun when his birthday
Ohno-kun’s reply for my birthday mail to him is, “If you become 20 years old, let’s drink together ne”. But, if it’s just eat, I will always say OK, and I really feel happy. (kenken: good boy, don’t drink ne…XD)

3. My invention! NEW Dekome( note: Dekome is “Dekorashon Meeru (Decoration Mail), some are included in the cell phones from the start, but others, such as dekome, can be downloaded as desired. Dekome are more colorful and many of them are animated)

If there’s dekome like this, I will use it every day.
My new dekona is Ohno-kun’s name and my name are spout the sparkle light each other. Usually, I never use dekona, if there’s like this, I want to use it na~.

4. Mail’s contents! Mobile Phone’s ‘a-ka-sa-ta-na’ (the order of Hiragana letters at the first column at the Hiragana’s table)
A: Arigatou (thank you), Ashita (tomorrow), Arashi
Ka: Kashite (lending), Katta (shopping), Ganbatte (do your best)
Sa: Satoshi, Saikin (recently), Samui (cold)
Ta: Tanjoubi (birthday), Taiiku (Physical Education), Tanoshii (Fun)
Na: Nani suru (what are you doing?), Nandemo ii yo (everything is fine yo), Nai (No)

There are many expressions about winter-ish and school life, those are that I feel recently. Of course, words about Ohno-kun also many ne (laugh).

LOVE Mail’s explanation!
Chinen Yuuri’s LOVE mail
Subject: Date
Tomorrow, let’s go somewhere!

Topic about place
Although I don’t know how many times I have to send mail to ask date. But the topic is the place where we will go to play together na!


Nakajima Yuuto

1. Mail to Family Members
Mail To: My Lovely Dog, Tamu
To Tamu
[Yuto use dog emoticon as dog language…cute..<3]
Translation [to human language]
(I want to say thanks to you because you always pick me up at the entrance gate when I come back to home. Well, your twinkle eyes make my tiredness blow off immediately ne. Next time, if I have leisure time, let’s play a lot together ne.)

Can I send mail to my dog?
At this time, after a long time, I can stroll with Tamu. I take a short movie of Tamu when he played, it’s really cute. His tail’s moving style is also not weird, if Tamu be able to enjoy this mail, I really feel happy na.

2. Mail to Senior
Mail To: Takizawa Hideaki-kun
To Takizawa-kun
Many thanks to you ^_^
Let’s do interview session in magazine together <3

I want exchange email address too!
Because he is my favorite senior, I feel really nervous if I ask him to eat together suddenly. So I use work reason for first time (laugh). Before this, when we have been in the same program, he said, “I see you in magazine yo”, I feel really happy.

3. My invention! NEW Dekome

The name of dekome is [“MAX Iya~y” Panda]
Because now I feel addicted to Panda, so when I get he highest grade in school, I will imagine a panda that say, “Iyaa~y!” yo. The finger of left hand is toss to the light in front of the finger!

4. Mail’s contents! Mobile Phone’s ‘a-ka-sa-ta-na’
A: Angato (quiet rest), Agerushi (to give, to raise, to send, etc), Awawa~
Ka: Kaa~, Ka (particle to give question), Kawarunda tte ne (has been changed)
Sa: Samui (cold), Saasen (Sorry), Sasuga ni (clever, good, adept)
Ta: Tabeta (Eat), Tachi (stand or plural suffix), Takusan (many, a lot)
Na: Nakaji (his name), Nan desu kedo (note: I don't know how to interpret this...), Nanchatta (a slang that means “it just a joke”, same like “joudan datta yo!”)
[note: seriously, I feel confuse if he not explain all of these..XD]

[Nakaji] is my name
[Saasen] is minor form like, “Gomen (Sorry)”. Example, “Nantoka de, Saasen (Sorry for something [you can fill ‘something’ with anything])”. I use many small letters of [(a)], because it gives me ‘soft’ feeling.

LOVE Mail’s explanation!
Nakajima’s LOVE mail
Subject: Date
Thank you for your hard work at school! Well, I hear you really want to go to amusement park now, right?!
Tomorrow, I will go with Chinen and Keito, can you go together with us?
(kenken: Who can’t resist if I can date with 3 members of JUMP? But why you not invite Yama-chan?? *sad*)

Remainder is important thing
Because I think this is chance to develop good relationship, so remainder is important thing. I want to keep close with you on jet coaster!

THE END


0 Responses