Shindii Kizuki
Part 1
Members’ judgement about 10 conditions of Juliet!


Q1. Wanna-be spoiled Juliet

Chinen: It’s not good
Because I am the spoiled boy
Spoiled girl is not good. Because it should be me who become spoiled boy (laugh). Occasionally, if you act spoiled cutely, it’s fine. Yes, if it’s like that, OK (laugh).

Yuto: It’s depend the situation
It’s OK if just moderately
If occasionally, you act spoiled like said, “Why, why?”, I’m still bear with that. But if you act spoiled all the time, it becomes a bit annoyed (laugh).

Q2. A tsundere Juliet (Note: Tsundere: girls that are cold and strict at first or in public, but becomes all lovey-dovey when they are alone together)
Chinen: It’s OK!
The interaction will be fun
We can know our attitude/manner conversely, it would be fun. If there’s girl like that, I’m also can reply with various reactions (note: because you’re a sharp tongue..XD). But, I can’t imagine what it would be (laugh).

Yuto: It’s not good
The best for a girl is her smile
Because I want to see a girl always smile, so I don’t want to see a cold face. But surprisingly, I think those gaps are good occasionally. (note: sometimes, tsundere is good…XD)

Q3. Leading/Proactive Juliet
Chinen: It’s not good
The best is be a normal person
I am a bit dislike that. Although she has much vigor, I think fine if she just normal. The girl with proactive type, it would be make my role got disappear (laugh).

Yuto: It’s OK!
I like reliable girl
I am an indecisive person, therefore I think a proactive girl who reliable is good. For example, when we are on date, I will feel happy if she decides the place that we want to go.

Q4. A Crybaby Juliet
Chinen: It’s not good
It’s not good because it makes me feel worry
If I see a girl cry, I will ask her immediately, “Why you cry?”, it is really make me feel worry. Moreover, people will guess I do some bad things to her (laugh).

Yuto: It’s not good
I want to spend the time happily
If I see a girl cry, perhaps I should give her protection, but when she was cry, I think I can’t do anything. We can’t spend the time happily!

Q5. No Make-up Juliet?

Chinen: It’s OK!
Face with no make-up is the best!
I think why people have to use make up. Moreover, if I see the make up in your face become fade, it makes me feel dejected (laugh).

Yuto: It’s OK!
I like beautiful skin of girl
No make up is the best. Of course, a girl with beautiful skin is the best. I can feel cleanness from no make-up face, therefore I think make-up is unnecessary.

Q6. A girl who (easily) gets jealous Juliet.
Chinen: It’s not good
It’s fine to develop good relation with all people
I am the type who really likes to develop good relationship with anyone, no matter it’s a girl or a boy. Because of that, if there’s a girl who like me, she have to accept me to develop good relationship with anyone, so a girl who not jealousy is good.

Yuto: It’s not good
Let me love~
I think, “The jealous feelings you got is what make love~!” But I don’t want to lose my friends. If it’s just a bit jealous, it’s still fine, but if she too insistence, I would feel bothered.

Q7. A Juliet who’s into Nail Art
Chinen: It’s not good
Because it looks coerce
Talking about Nail Art, it would be got much attention from others (note: because nail art is glaring). Moreover I don’t like it since it looks coerce (laugh). It would be good if clean.

Yuto: It depends on situation…
I think if it’s not flashy like gals, it’s fine. I hate flashy art, it’s exaggerated, because of that, I think that casual polished nail is cute.

Q8. A talkative Juliet
Chinen: It’s OK
A girl who can read atmosphere is good
If there’s a talkative girl, it would be fun. But, it’s not mean she can talking nonstop at anywhere we go, a girl who can read the atmosphere is good. (note: can read atmosphere means you know when you have to talk)

Yuto: It’s OK
I want to talk with same tempo
I am the person type who likes talking, so if I meet a girl who can talk with me in same tempo, I would feel really happy. We can develop happy chatting, if together with a talkative girl, go everywhere will become always fun.

Q9. A Juliet who has a lot of guy-friends.
Chinen: It’s OK!
Go playing anywhere is OK
Because I’m not the type who jealousy with girl, even though my girlfriend has many guy friends, I’m still calm. If she go playing anywhere with her guy friends, it’s really OK.

Yuto: It’s OK!
Enjoying socialize with others
If she has many guy friends, maybe it’s not only because she is talkative but also she is a kind person. I’m also enjoying play with all my friends, because it’s really fun.

Q10. A Juliet who eats a lot
Chinen: It’s OK!
Why that thing must become a problem?
I really don’t feel worry if a girl like eating much. People who like eat much is health, so I think a girl who like eat much is also good!

Yuto: It’s OK
I feel happy if we have same favorite foods
I feel cheerful aura from that, so I think it’s fine. If I can meet a girl who has same favorite foods with me, it would be good. If she not too eat much, I will become feel anxiety and ask, “Is that you favorite, isn’t it?”

My ideal Juliet! I like her to wear this dress!!


Chinen: Pink Dress with Glass shoes
Blond hair with light pink short dress. Because she is like Cinderella, so she wears glass shoes (laugh)


Yuto: I like the flutter of pony tail hair
When she wears casual dress, I want her to tie her hair like pony tail. I like the way when girl’s thin hands tie her hair become pony tail.


Part 2
Announcement! BEST 3 personality of Romeo. Become cool adult with these criterions!



Chinen Romeo
Conditions:
1. He has elegant manners
2. He always speak politely
3. In the crucial moment, he becomes strong

At the crucial moment, I will become the man who protect you from anyone
The manner when eat, polite speak, and common sense, those are important things. Maybe the image is close by with Kikumasa Seishirou, the role who performed by Yokoyama Yuu-kun at drama [Yukan Club]. Then, because a man has to protect weak people, so at the crucial situation, he has to become a strong person. Because of that, I think he is a bad man if he always shows his power. (note: therefore, he just show in crucial situation only..:D)


Yuto Romeo

Conditions:
1. He is skillful at talking
2. Be passionate to something
3. His heart is vast

I want to be the man who has aura which others can feel it
First of all, he can raise a good conversation, he can make you happy with that. Everywhere you go, you can rely on that man. Then, when he does something, he won’t treat you strangely, and he won’t turn to be someone’s appearance with his utmost effort. Speaking about vast heart, the meaning is not only kind, but also we can feel humble from him. I want to be a man like that.

Part 3
JUMP Press (Latest Condition)



Chinen Yuuri
I bough a hat
When I can go to ornament shop at Magic Tape (note: Japanese name for Velcro), I bought a black hat. But when I went to [Shounen Club] recording, I see Igou Akun wear same hat with mine, I feel a bit shock (laugh)


Nakajima Yuuto
Skiing mood in house?!
Today, since early morning, my family go to skiing, I can’t go with them because I have job. Because of that, in order to just feel my family condition, I wear helmet and then do skiing in home. I feel a bit lonely….(sad).

@CREDITS kenken18
0 Responses