Shindii Kizuki

Chinen Yuuri

I think I am very hate to be defeated. When I do something, no matter what, I have to be the best, now, I don’t want give the number one position to anyone. Even JUMP, I consider them as my supreme rival. Because I think now, I’m not become the most remarkable member and the top idol yet in JUMP. Inside JUMP, of course, we carry the pride in entertainment business like, “We don’t want to be defeated by anyone”. Now, each JUMP’s members’ performance like singing, talking, or playing musical instrument…I think each of us has hold our special skill. Also, I want people to be familiar with me and said, “If speak about OO, it must be Chinen!”. Now, I do my best to dance, I want to increase my ability more and more again.

Speaking about my motive, I want to be the best in all fields, but of course, those things are difficult. Also, suddenly, I want to learn about guitar ne. Then, I have many chances to learn like: challenge in work, or learn about special skill of other members when we were together. Therefore, no matter how many I absorb the knowledge, even though in the future there are things that I can and can’t do, but I think I want to do many variations. Because of that, I want to learn many new things, I will extend my activity rapidly, so I can become big to get near with Yabu-kun’s existence. I want to do that not because those are cool things, but I’m really really want to acquire it ne!

So far, when I get challenge in work about the new thing, I’m still worry and it’s like climb over the wall. Until now, the biggest wall is [PLAYZONE] (note: in 2007), I had to did Butai with some big seniors, and then because many people have to match their ability with others. Moreover, in the selection, I got the important role, of course, it made me really feel nervous. But, of course, I practice steadily to overcome that pressure, therefore I can get my self-confidence little by little.

There are many seniors who I admired, I want to be like those persons! But when I tell that, it’s not I want to make them as my definite target. It’s not I want to chase anyone, but because personally I think they are good enough to become my standard. I want to become my ideal originally, than become ideal like someone. In order to reach me who seem to appear good enough, it’s not good if I don’t do it strictly, but I believe I can do it. Because of that, I won’t defeated by anyone!

0 Responses