Shindii Kizuki
Wink Up March 2010
Chinen Yuuri and Nakajima Yuto



Chinen Yuuri

Please tell us 3 things that comes to your mind when we say, “Prince.”

Eggs, Hachiouji (note: location)…Taguchi-kun (note: Taguchi Junnosuke)

First of all is yellow. If we talk about yellow, it must be eggs. Eggs and Prince have kanji’s character that similar, right? (note: 玉子for “Tamago/Eggs”, 王子 for “Ouji/Prince”). If we take dot from “ , it would be “王子(Ouji)”. Then, the verge of Edo (note: old name for Tokyo). It’s Hachiouji (八王子) yo (laugh). If we pull out “”, it would become “王子(Ouji)”. Still one again? Eh, I don’t have again. Hmm…well, generally, maybe Taguchi-kun. When I watch DVD concert of KATTUN [Queen of Pirates], the cloths that he wears is really makes the atmosphere of him become a kind of prince-like. It seems like he wears cloak/mantel, Taguchi-kun has high posture, even your nose like foreign person-like.

Such a prince doesn’t exist.

Hmm…the prince who can jump highly to get the ball when he is playing soccer (note: because you’re the only one who can do it, Chinen..<3).>

I am a OO type of Prince

Maybe “Hanikami Ouji (The Shy Prince)”. I am really The Shy Prince (laugh). Ishikawa Ryuu-kun (note: Ishikawa Ryuu is Japan young golfer) too, he can’t defeat his shy manner yo. Dai-chan, Yama-chan, and Yabu-kun said, [Cute], when see my shy smile.

Takaki is a OO type of Prince

It is “Playful Prince”. Occasionally, there are playful moments of him yo. I will tell you a bit about it, on the way, he pretend to spy me….the part when he try to be missing and escape are really playful na~. When he pretends to spy me, I feel awkward and want to laugh. You always see him in cool image, but in fact he also cute ne. When he wears tiara for this photoshoot too, he is really cute.

Within me, my prince is this person!

Satoshi! Ohno Satoshi-kun. I admired with the whole of him. I’m also attracted by the floating atmosphere of him, when he is dancing, he is really cool. Those gaps are also good. When I rehearsal, I try to imitate Ohno-kun’s footwork, but I can’t do it completely…He is more skillfully in singing and dancing, I want to become like him. Someday, I want to sing together with him. I want to make group like Shuuji to Akira. Then, I want to act together with him in drama, in variety program too. Many things that I want to do with him yo. But I’m still can’t catch up his step, so first of all, I have to improve my experience, I will do my best to catch up his step!

Labels: edit post
0 Responses