Shindii Kizuki

Part 1

Q1. Wanna-be spoiled Juliet
It’s OK! à 7 people
Yamada: I think it’s cute!
It’s OK if you want to be spoiled! It’s cute when we’re together and she scooches near me. I want to listen to every word that the girl I like says.

Ryutaro: Don’t always be spoiled.
There’s times when you shouldn’t be spoiled though. In my imagination, if I spoil her, I’ll really spoil her. But since there are times when you can’t be spoiled, you can think that those times when you are spoiled are the best.

Q2.A tsundere Juliet T/N: Tsundere: girls that are cold and strict at first or in public, but becomes all lovey-dovey when they are alone together.
No goodà 8 people
Yamada: Please stay yourself!
I don’t think I can handle them… Because tsundere all have it calculated right?The time to be cold and strict, and then they have to I guess calculate when to get all lovey-dovey. It’s more appealing if a girl stays herself.

Ryutaro: Tsun from tsundere is no good. T/N: Tsun= coldness, bitterness. Dere= spoiled.
Since I’m fine with girls getting spoiled sometimes, and not getting spoiled so the “dere” in tsundere is fine. But “tsun” is no. Because if we’re together and she goes “tsun” on me, then it’ll just be a huge problem.

Q3. Leading Juliet
It’s OK!
à 7 people
Yamada: It’ll get me fluttered!
I want somebody to say to me, “I like you!” in a very strong way! I think men get happy when girls gather up their courage and confess, or invite her boyfriend on a date.

No goodà 3 people
Ryutaro: I want to take this like baseball.
If you compare a leading person to baseball, it’s like those people who hit a homerun on the very first pitch. I think the relationship should take it slow during the beginning, and not go for it (laugh).

Q4. A Crybaby Juliet
It’s OK!
à 3 people
Yamada: Girls can cry.
Girls can cry I they want to. If you’re crying for some reason, I’ll properly ask you, “What happened?” and listen to you.

No goodà 7 people
Ryutaro: I’ll try my best to not make her cry.
Once girls start crying, they don’t really stop do they (laughs). Fact. I chose “no good” because I don’t want to make the girl cry, and just be really friendly with her!

Q5. No-makeup Juliet
It’s OK! à 10 people.B
Yamada: I like girls who wear no makeup.
I prefer girls who doesn’t wear any makeup. Rather than having all that makeup on your face that looks like as if you tried too hard, I’d rather had that natural free kind of look!

Ryutaro: Since my mom wears no makeup as well.
I think it’s fine if girls don’t wear makeup. My mom doesn’t even wear make up,and isn’t it better if a girl’s true self is beautiful? WISE WORDS nbd.

Q6. A girl who (easily) gets jealous Juliet.
It’s OK! à 3 people.
Yamada: I won’t look at other girls.
It’s OK! Even if you say, “Don’t talk to her,” then I won’t (laughs). WHIPPED. Because if I truly like that girl, then there’s no reason to talk to other girls is there?

Ryutaro: I don’t mind at all.
Since I think, “Friends under loves,” I wouldn’t mind if she got jealous, and I’ll easily forgive her. I won’t get jealous either of course.

Q8. A Juliet who’s into Nail Art
It’s OK!
à 8 people.
Yamada: I prefer simple.
It’s within a girl’s conscience to take care of her hands right. Rather than having very showy nails, I would prefer simple and pretty nails.

Ryutaro: That feeling of being pretty is . = Wonderful, excellent. It’s drawn on tests by the teacher if you get a hundred.
Honestly speaking, I don’t relaly mind. Because that’s within that girl’s fashion so if that girl wants to do it, then it’s OK!

Q8. A talkative Juliet
It’s OK!
à 10 people
Yamada: I like to listen and talk.
Ok Ok! I like to speak and I can listen when I want to. But no gossiping. If you’re going to talk, then let’s talk about something fun!

Ryutaro: I’ll be happy and it’ll feel like a festival
I give a thumbs up to girls who like to talk (laughs). Those types of girls probably talk about really warm, light-hearted things, so our conversations should bounce around and be fun.

Q9. A Juliet who has a lot of guy-friends.
It’s OK!
à 7 people
Ryutaro: Having lots of friends is good.
I usually don’t get jealous so I’m completely fine if you have a lot of guy friends. It’s better to have more friends than none right.

No good à 3 people
Yamada: Although I’m not completely opposed to it… never mind, no good! I’ll get worried and I’ll probably get jealous (laughs). But if I’m there with your guy friends and we all hang out together, then it’s OK! Overprotectiiiveeee

Q10. A Juliet who eats a lot
It’s OK!
à 9 people
Yamada: I don’t care if she’s fat!
It’s completely fine! I think it’s fine even if you got a little fat? If I really like her then I wouldn’t judge by looks! She looks cute while she eats.

No good à 1 person
Ryutaro: If she eats more than me, then I’ll pass.
Because I eat a lot. If we were to eat together and if she ate more than me right in front of me, then I wouldn’t want that (laughs). Just a little less than me is fine.

NOTE: If you are going to re-copy it and share it to anyone. DON'T FORGET to put the credits because we don't own it!

@CREDITS sa718ra

0 Responses