Shindii Kizuki

*I Do not own this because this is not translate by me.But I edit some words.Because the other is not translated*

Yabu : ‘YOU no..’

All : ’Otegami yomi tai desu’

Yabu : We’ll present the letter we received from you. ‘You no otegami yomitai desu’

Daiki : This time will be presented by this five people from Hey!Say!JUMP

All : Please. I am humbly ask of you

Inoo : thanks

Yabu : Without delay, we’ll present the letter we received

Yuto : Ok, I’ll read it first. Pen name ‘Happy’ from Kanagawa.

Yabu : Yes

Yuto : “Everyone from Hey!Say!JUMP, konnichiwa”

All : Hello

Yuto : “Question to everyone. Please tell me what is your strong point?”

Yabu : Strong point? Yuto?

Yuto : For me..as expected energetic

Yabu : Yuto is…create rhythm with bare hands right?

Yuto : There are times I was being scolded because of that

Yabu : So, energetic part?

Yuto : I think it’s my energetic part

Yabu : And Dai-chan?

Daiki : Positive

Yuto : I understand 

Daiki : Eventhough there’s unpleasant things, I can forget about it after I sleep

Yuto : Dai-chan is positive right?

Daiki : Even if they asked me about my problem, I can’t answer 

Inoo : Instead of positive, that’s just a little bit stupid, isn’t it?

Yuto : [because he’s] not aware [of problem] 

Daiki : I’ve been told that, surely I‘ve been told that

Yabu : Inoo, you’re in best condition today

Inoo : No no no no. What about Yabu?

Yabu : What is my good part..? I’m short-term concentration type. Because I’m mikka bouzu [one who can’t stick to anything]

Inoo : It’s kinda like cramming school theme right?

Yabu : Like “Short-term concentration desu~”

Inoo : Is that so

Yabu : Yes. Let’s go to the next letter

Inoo : Pen name ‘JUMPing-san’ from Osaka. “Everyone from JUMP, Konnichiwa”

All : Konnichiwa

Inoo : “I’m a big fan of JUMP”

Yabu : What is that ???

Inoo : “Question for everyone, who is the most fashionable in JUMP? Conversely, who don’t care about it? Please tell us, yoroshiku onegaishimasu”

Daiki : Is that so

Keito : Is that so

Yabu : The most fashionable?

Daiki : For me, I think Inoo-chan is fashionable

Yuto : I understand!

Daiki : He’s fasionable till unseen part. On his stomach..what is that… something wrapped up you stomach

Inoo : That is, haramaki [belly warmer] to prevent me from getting stomach ache 

Yuto : Born in heisei…

Yabu : Moreover that haramaki is a character design haramaki right?

Daiki : right right

Inoo : It can't be helped, my mom bought it for me! 

Daiki : Every time we change clothes, he said “Dai-chan, look, today is haramaki too”. What the hell is that?!

Yabu : Well, let’s just leave it as Inoo-chan is the most fashionable

All : That’s right

Yabu : Next letter, keito 

Keito : Yes. Pen name “Love Hey!Say!JUMP” from Chiba. “I’m 15 years old who love Hey!Say!JUMP very much. There’s something I’d like you guys to tell me”

All : Yes

Keito : “Please tell me unexpected side and the inside story that only members know”

Yabu : Unexpected side..

Daiki : Yabu-kun is sabishigariya [A person who gets lonely easily]. Lately, because there’s theater job, you do it alone right?

Yabu : That’s right. I feel lost by myself, you know

Daiki : Now it’s complete 10 people after a long time right?

Yabu : It’s like ‘returned home’ kind of feeling 

Yuto : Oo~

Yabu : Tadaima! [I’m home]

All : Okaeri! [welcome home]

Yabu : Tadaima!

Yuto : Okaeri! Oo~ it’s kind of good

Yabu : Is there anything else?

Keito : And Yama-chan

Daiki : Oo!

Yabu : Yamada

Keito : Despite appearances, he’s really really strong isn’t he?

Yabu : What part is strong?

Keito : Like arm wrestling. I was surprised when we did it last time. There’s “Ready, Start!” isn’t it? It was like “Uooo!!” *beaten by yamada*

Daiki : “Uooo!!” ??

Inoo : Above all, his “ready, start” pronunciation is so good

Daiki : You don’t need to ??? that part!

Yabu : That’s unexpected side from JUMP

Daiki : Yes

Yabu : At ‘You no Otegami Yomi Tai desu’, we want to read your letter

Daiki : Question to us Hey!Say!JUMP or Juniors, we’ll wait for them

Yabu : That was ‘You no otegami yomi tai’

Labels: edit post
0 Responses