Shindii Kizuki
[January 1,2010]

we should have only visit our grandma in Amadeo,Cavite in Philippines...
but my Mother want to go to Tagaytay so we happen to go there (it was part of cavite).

It was super cold there I feel that I go to other country like hongkong.

Then we go to the Robinson Mall at Tagaytay.

The first thing we do is to eat.
so we go at the restaurant called "Bacolod Inasal Chicken".
I share you what order I choose its called "Squid sisig" I choose it because in the picture its look super tasty...
When I taste it not really.But not bad..
"Squid Sisig"
Picture Time at Tagaytay Robinson Mall


Labels: edit post
2 Responses
  1. lucy Says:

    miyafan.. this is airiin... well.. wow! you're pretty :D


  2. lucy Says:

    i;ve been here too! a lot of times actually.. well.. we own a lot (as in a lot in canyon woods) do you know that place? it's like a.. resident's uhm... ........... place whatever.. though it's like a village a rest house if you may? :)