Shindii Kizuki


Birthday: 15th April 1991
Blood type: A
Birthplace: Chiba Prefecture
Height: 164 cm
Weight: 50 kg
Foot size: My sneakers are 26 cm but to be accurate, (my foot size) is about 24 cm.
Eyesight: I can't remember if its ever been measured. But it's quite bad.
Siblings: Older brother
Weak point: Touching my belly button is a weakness.
Something that you still can’t eat: Plums. Dried plums and sweet plums among other things is impossible.
Favorite type of girl: A healthy (vigorous) and happy/cheerful type.
Least favorite type of girl: A type who doesn't have morals. I also don't like girls who sometimes put on make-up on the train.
The longest time you were doing karaoke: About 3 hours and a half
A song that you always sing when you go do karaoke; what is your 18th song? Katori (Shingo)'s solo song "I Can't Be". The lyrics to the entire song is in English so I couldn't sing it at first, but since I listened to it over and over again, I gradually got the hang of it and now I can sing it. But I don't understand the meaning of the lyrics at all (laugh).
What is your nickname? Or what would you like to be called? The members call me Dai-chan a lot, but at school it's Daiki. I'm used to being called (by my name), so it's fine as it is.
Something you want to do before you're 20: I want to be able to wake up by myself. I don't want to use an alarm clock either. I'm weak in the morning because I'm the type that has to sleep twice (I think he means wake up and then rest again).
An age you want to get married at: The ideal is before 30.
Your proposal words: We (Dai-chan and his future wife) would have known each other for a long time. As always, we would go to the same shop, but this time the atmosphere is different because I actually met up with the shopkeeper beforehand, and while a live performance of a song from our memories is playing, I put a ring inside the wine (laugh)! She will be attracted to my surprisingly awkward gesture. But in simple words I will say "Please stay by my side forever". This is good!
Your vision of your future family: With my wife, we'll have many children - first a boy, followed by a girl, and thirdly, a boy and girl twin would be good.
Your dream when you were little: I heard this from my mum, but apparently I said I wanted to become a (tv) host. Back then, I loved watching the evening news and then a nice host feature came up and I wanted to have the host's "orange hair" (laugh).
Your future dream: To become loved by anyone. In order for that to happen I will do more activities and I'll have people remember my name and face.
Your favorite Johnny’s song: Tsubasa (Imai)'s "Don't Go". I remember this song took place at Music Station as Tsubasa with Johnny's Jr.
A challenge you want to do right now: I want to try being in a movie. The scene of the movie will be as I want it. I'd like to work with all the members.
Recent condition: With my high school graduation approaching, I wonder what sort of "concluding" event will follow. Right now the end of year tests are nearby. People say that it would be good if our studies were to finish, but I think that in the end, it will be lonely after all.
Labels: edit post
0 Responses