Shindii Kizuki
My Top Ten Hello! Project

1.Natsuyaki Miyabi- I really love her because she is my inspiration to all of things.
and despite that I love her personality like she is cool,brave,girly and her cute side. I also love her smile and her voice its just like an angelic voice because its too calm.

2.Suzuki Airi-I think she is the cutest in H!P and the first thing make me love her is her impressive vocal ability.And I love her funny movements like Kappa Airi Strikes. And such a very lovely girl and I love the way she is becoming close to miya-sama

3.Tsugunaga Momoko-I love her small,cutesy,high-pitched voice it just like a chipmunk version.And the thing make me put in top 3 is her hilarious personality and her energy in dancing.

4.Tanaka Reina-I love her eyes because it so wild like a cat it so very cute and her voice is always the best I always love to listen her solo songs.

5.Tokunaga Chinami- I refer her as Maiha because she is just like her. Because of the fact that she is always smiling truthfully and make her even cute.

6.Shimizu Saki- I think in all of Berryz's dance she is very good among them.She must be small but she really can be a great leader.I love her for being small but terrible.

7.Fukuda Kanon-because she is very cute.

8.Junjun-because of her that's why I started to like Chinese too.I really love her face because its really nice and cute.Even though she only get few lines or sometimes none but in her performance you will see how great she is!

9.Yurina Kumai- What I like about her is even she is very tall and the Japanese find it not suit in girl.She willing to do all of her best and despite that she has a very pretty face and girly side so she is the inspiration of every tall girl who is being teased at.

10.Yaguchi Mari-I started to like her because of her blog.Because she is being truth to herself using that.
0 Responses