Shindii Kizuki

1 minute 30 seconds preview of Buono!s Our Songs PV is out and what have we got this time?

First question lurks in immediately: Does Our Songs fit to the high standards of Buono!? As I’ve now listened & watched Our Songs about 10 times I must say that it is not “The best of the best” songs our Amazing Trio has released so far. Said that I must also point out that it’s not either the song that should be buried and forgotten because it has it’s moments (as almost all Buono! songs have). Which by da way are nice rough guitar wall, harnonious vocals and catchy chorus.

The PV is also quite average on Buono! standards. But hey, I’m not complaining. I still like to watch Miya’s swinging hips. Never getting tired of that pleasure. MY BOY was a great PV because it was completely different with story line and all action thing so I hope Buono! could make some more PVs with stories and surprises in the future.

And once again it’s Momo’s costume that makes the headlines. Hah ha, you can always trust Momo! I’ve tried to figure out what’s exactly printed on her t-shirt. It’s clear that last words are “..SURE A BITCH!” but I’m not sure how this slogan begins. Preview is so low quality blurry one you can’t clearly see the words and Momo’s swaying necklace makes it even harder to read the text. So before we get a decent quality full PV and promotional photos Momo’s t-shirt print stays a mystery. Something to wait for.




Ryuusei Boy movement remade?!


Momo making a statement with her t-shirt?!


Oh, didn’t I mention that I love these costumes?!




Labels: edit post
0 Responses