Shindii Kizuki
My Top Ten in Hey! say! JUMP

1.Inoo Kei-I really love him because he is both cute and handsome.I also love his funny and hilarious personality.And despite that he captured my heart and I'm so in love with him.

2.Chinen Yuuri- I love him because he is very cute and now he becoming so cool.He is small but terrible because he willing to face all the challenge and I really love his voice.

3.Morimoto Ryutaro-I really love his height because at the very young age he is very tall and surpass Daiki.And I love his voice when he speak because it so manly out all of them.

4.Daiki Arioka-I love him because he is also both cute and handsome and I want him to be pair with Miya-sama.I love his coolness too.

5.Ryosuke Yamada-Even though he is funny he can be serious and be cool too. and he is really sexy.

6.Nakajima Yuto-When I watch the scrap teacher and I saw him crying I think he is very cute and when he say "sensei!".He must be look so simple but he is funny.

7.Kota Yabu-because I love his voice and he is hot.And he is the bestfriend of Ino-chan

8.Okamoto Keito-Sometimes he is cute and sometimes he is handsome.And I think he is the strongest in HSJ.

9.Takaki Yuya-I don't like him but he is kinda hot.

10.Yaotome Hikaru-I don't like him out of them all because he is ugly but I love his voice it super cool.

Labels: edit post
0 Responses