Shindii Kizuki
日本の人々について。これは、翻訳したものです。
Interview with Saki, Chii, Yurina at Press Conference 100120

Q: Is this your fist time to visit Thailand?
All: Yes.

Q: When you're at Japan and think about Thailand, what it would be?
Saki: My friend's mother teaches Thai language so I knew Thai language a little and can imagine overview of Thailand.
(She also said Thai words "SA-WAD-DEE-KA (Hello)" "KOB-KUN-KA (Thank you)" for example)
Yurina: I heard that Tom Yum Kung is famous long time ago so this opportunity I'd like to try it.
Chii: I like tropical countries and knew that Thailand is one of them. Japan is very cold now so I'm very happy to visit here.

Q: Once you arrived Thailand, your first impression is different from your previous imagination?
Saki: I was surprised. I didn't think there will be lots of Thai fans shouting "Saki chan, Saki chan" at airport.

Q: This first visit may has no enough time for travel. Where would you like to go or what would you like to do if visit here again?
Chii: I'd like to go to Phuket. I'd like to swim at there.
Yurina: I'd like to ride an elephant.
Saki: I'd like to go to Ayuthaya. (Ayuthaya is former capital city of Thailand so there are many historic places at there)

Q: What's souvenir you choose for giving the 4 members at Japan?
Saki: The image of Thailand should be an elephant. I'd like to buy small gifts about the elephant such as elephant magnet.
Yurina: While going shopping I passed many aromatherapy goods shops which very aromatic. I'd like to buy them for my friends.
Chii: Thai handicrafts such as basket are colourful and unique. I'd like to buy them for my friends.

Q: What's your nick name by fans?
Saki: In Berryz Kobo I was addressed as Captain. For fans, they will call me Saki chan.
Yurina: Yurina, Kumai chan & Kumaicho. Because of my tallness, I look like a model. But in fact I'm the funniest girl in the unit.
Chii: Chinami & Chii. People saids my sound is so loud. It makes my look to be a hilarious girl.
Q: How about the rest members?
Saki: Momoko is at same age with me but many people wonder she is the youngest member. She can say confidently that she is cute. (laugh)
Yurina: Maasa is very responsible like mother.
Chii: Miyabi is at same age with me but more mature, prettier, sexier and very funny.
Saki: Risako is the youngest member but her look is the most mature and sexiest in the unit.

Q: Saying about Berryz Kobo, it reminds us of fruits. What's kind of fruits of your image?
Yurina: For Captain, it's strawberry. Strawberry is king of berries so it suits her.
Saki: Pink grapefruit for Yurina. Don't ask me the reason because I don't know too.
Yurina: Orange for Chinami.
Saki: She is fresh so a suitable one for her is orange.
Q: How about the rest members?
All: For Momoko, it's peach. (all girls said at the same time)
Saki: Chinese pear for Risako.
Yurina: Cherry for Miyabi.
Chii: Her grandmother does cherries farm. She often gives cherries to us so think Miyabi, think cherry.
Saki: For Maasa, it's watermelon.

Q: This concert is also your first full overseas concert. How are your feel?
Saki: Overseas concert is exciting. I can't wait to see everyone at the concert on 27 Mar.

Q: How do you prepare yourself for this concert?
Saki: Good artists should prepare themselves so hard. We do sit up for strong diaphragm and belly muscle.
We also do jogging against tiring when we're on the stage. We're preparing to perform the concert very well.

Q: Is there any surprise for Thai fans?
Chii: Sure, exclusive for Thai fans but can't say it now because of surprise.

Q: Finale, say to Thai fans.
Yurina: This is our first overseas concert. Everyone, please come to enjoy with us.
Saki: There are only 3 of us today but everyone can see all of us on the concert day. Thank you very much for giving us a warm welcome today.

Labels: edit post
0 Responses