Shindii Kizuki
Before the performance, how long does it take for preparation?
The ideal would be an hour before. But in reality…how is it, 30 minutes before ne. Even though all the preparations are completed 30 minutes before, 1 hour more would be better for the heart to be more composed and surplus. Within 30 minutes, my hair would be messy kind of feeling.
Concern for the Catering menu
The places that we always get the menu is different, but that alone is fun. Nagoya has that luxurious image ne。Before I go on, I’ll eat properly
The necessities to bring on a stay over tour.(the types where they have to stay in hotels and blah)
Underwear , shoes, facial form, phone charger, hair iron… that’s about it. I borrow shampoo from either daichan or keito Wax and spray I can borrow it from anyone. Because there are 10 members, I’m sure it will all be used up soon.(Laugh)By the way,the thing that I’m in charge of bringing is hair iron.
What’s your personal way of rejuvenation .
If we are staying over at the hotels, to retain moisture, I fill the bathtub with hot water and sleep/nap.
Helping Goods Episode.
[Kei] ‘s kanji, there might be times where writing it is good but, when compared to writing it in romanji and hiragana, it requires more attention ne. When I was following NEWS around for their concert. There’s a lot of [Keichan]’s uchiwa, “Uwah, I’m such a popular person?!” that’s what I thought but then… they were actually referring to Koyama kun . (Laugh)

How do you spend the time between the first and second concert of the day?
After eating…is sitting down. laugh) “Ha~” and because that’s what I thought and 30 minutes passed by in a flash.

Incident that happened during the concert that caused a pinch.
In between the concerts, there were mistakes for the entrance of the members.Keito and I both have a dance scene together, when we were backstage changing clothes “Un? I have a feeling that I heard this somewhere before kind of habit, that’s bad!” It was a rudimentary mistake I made when I just become a johnny junior.(laugh)
The highlight of this time’s concert.
Everyone gave opinions and we joined them together yo. Because of this huge amount of ideas contributed by so many people,I’m sure it’s the first time that you see so much new stuff, isn’t it? It’s fun to watch!
Recently
From April onwards, I’m a year 2 university student. The one year passed really fast. My new friends in the university, are from various places. . Ishikawa, Wakayama,Gunma,Shikoku, even though they come from different places, when you listen to them talk, you gain a lot of knowledge. It’s rather interesting yo. Even though juggling between my job and studying is tough, it broadens my horizon. I’m glad that I went to university, that’s what I think.

1 Response
  1. Jessie Says:

    Hostel promotes cultural exchange.

    La Rocca Hostels