Shindii Kizuki

[YUMA] If you could be Chinen for one day what would you do?

I'd jump around hopping (LOL). Chinen kun is just incredible in doing acrobats. I think everyone is thinking that way but for me who gets to see it before my eyes it becomes clear even more. So during the time being Chinen kun I'd like to grasp the feeling of how to be good at acrobatic.

If you could be Yamada for one day what would you do?

I'd walk around Shibuya. And also I'd dare to walk around at the main district whit many people ne (LOL). When I'm Yamada kun I'd like to experience a bit how much great attention you will draw (LOL). But I think it's no wonder that he gets so much attention ne. Cause the shape of his face is just beautiful. No matter how often I see him I get like 'Eh, was he that pretty!?'

If someone could be you for one day, attention to this!

Because of my physical constitution there are many fruits I can't eat. Like Biwa(japanese medlar), Kaki or Melon. Within those, the most serious one is apple. When I eat it my lips swell and rip like 'Pucchi'. Apple-allergy which is really rare. When I got checked at the hospital the doctor even said that he saw it the first time ne.

If you 3 would do a skit what part would you be in charge?

The one who retorts. I really love Taka&Toshi san and I especially admire Toshi san's retorting. But in the first place, I think that NYC boys isn't such a comical character. We're just an orthodox Idol group (LOL).


[CHINEN] If you could be Yamada for one day what would you do?

I'd strike a pose in front of Shibuya-station. At the moment there's also a big billboard in front of the station so I guess there might come up pretty much panic, don't you think? If I’d be Yamachan I’d go in front of the Shibuya station without any meaning every day. Soon it will be like a battle between Hachiko and Yamachan so that he gets the favorite meeting spot (LOL).

If you could be Yuma for one day what would you do?

I’d strike a pose in front of the Tsutenkaku (LOL). After having experienced the atmosphere there I’d move over to Shibuya to stand next to Yamachan who’s posing in line with Hachiko like who’s going to win as the new meeting spot… like that I’d challenge the battle. Yuma is taller than Yamachan so he'd look down to him and Yamachan who can't stand that any longer will be like 'Ha! What are you doing there!?' and would move away… I guess in the end it's gonna be like that (LOL).


If someone could be you for one day, attention to this!

In front of the school there's a signboard-like thing and everyone slightly bows when passing by but I can pass by with composure so you wont need to bow. If you bow the people will just think like 'Ha! And i thought he has leeway' and conversely you'll just embarrass yourself so watch out! (LOL)


If you 3 would do a skit what part would you be in charge?


It would be freestyle. Yamachan will probably be the idiot and Yuma the one who retorts but sometimes also Yuma shows the act of a 'natural airhead' ne (LOL). When there comes a really stupid line it's me who enters the scene… kinda like that?







[YAMADA] If you could be Chinen for one day what would you do?

I'd just do nothing but turns and would get called like 'Oh~!' by the people (LOL). And also I'd like to behave like a spoilt kid to the members with those sparkling eyes once (LOL). In my case the expression 'entwine' is rather fitting than 'behave like a spoilt kid'. Like punching or grabbing one's shoulder, just being a bit rough (LOL).

If you could be Yuma for one day what would you do?

I'd bite a human and suck the blood (LOL). If that's done I'd just eat a lot and grow fat! Cause Yuma is really so thin. He should do a homestay at my place. I love meat so I can easily eat Katsudon (breaded pork on rice) in the morning. Ah, but some time ago when I got up at 4am my mother had prepared Shabu-Shabu which made me still surprised. Of course I ate it at once ne (LOL). Therefore if Yuma stays over at my place he'll gain 3 kilos in 3 days for sure.

If someone could be you for one day, attention to this!
You grow fat easily so watch out (LOL). And also in the freetime of like Drama shootings I mess around like a fool and you use a lot of your body's energy so you get quite exhausted. Lately, I once again I'm boasting like 'I'm so tough'.

If you 3 would do a skit what part would you be in charge?

Yuma is of course the one who retorts. And I guess Chinen isn't the idiot ne. That means I'll have the idiot role. I always get retorted by Yuma like 'Are you crazy!?' so (LOL).

0 Responses