Shindii Kizuki
Popolo May 2010
Chinen Yuuri (NYC Part)



Q1. What do you see from a girl in the first meeting?
Of course her face, especially her eyes! Also, generally, it would be impolite if we don’t see companion’s eyes when we talk in the first meeting. Because of that, first of all is see the entirely face, and the next, we can feel the atmosphere that appear in our feeling entirely, right? Everyone, are you have different opinion!?

Q2. If you like a girl, are you consider the face?
Before I like a girl, my tension will come up first, and then maybe I will invite her to talk with me (laugh). For me, the face is not important, but generally, it’s important.

Q3. Please give advice for all readers who falling in love now!
The first meeting’s impression is really important, if you want to be an unforgettable person, I think it’s better if you honest with yourself and be yourself. Become other person in order to looks good or to show affection, I think it’s not good….Moreover, if you want to get more courage, talk to yourself is good too. kenken: I smell about Yuto here…AAA..<333

Q4. What song that you want to sing if you go to date in karaoke?
Arashi’s song [My Girl]. Because the title is “My Girl”, I think a girl will be happy (laugh)!!

Q5. What ideal date condition for Spring?
In the terrace of café, enjoy the blowing spring wind. The feeling would be good when date with fresh wind (laugh). And it’s good if we chat together slowly then.

Q6. Are you alright with pair look? (note: pair look is matching clothing worn by couples)
Just accessories. Maybe the simple one that suitable such as initial name.

Q7. How long you can talk with girlfriend in the phone?
I think the limit is 30 minutes. I am the type of person who dislikes long telephone conversation. Also, It’s hard to find the timing, right? Even if we talk until 30 minutes, maybe I can’t hold it (laugh).

Q8. How long you can wait if your girlfriend was late in date?
1 hour. If you didn’t come to our appointment’s place, thereafter, how if I pick up you in your place (laugh)!? Because if there’s something happen, I’ll become worry.

Q9. What age you want to marry?
Still want to be a single (laugh). kenken: nande?nande? dakara, live with me 4eva~XD

Q10. Where do you want to go if you would honeymoon later?
I don’t marry (laugh). But honeymoon is good. If I go, Japan is good. I want to go to Yufuin, the island in southern Japan. It well-known with many hot springs that around there, it seems fun!

END

@credits: kenken18.

Please comment♥

0 Responses