Shindii Kizuki
P.S: I have been making a story but I don't have any courage to show it to everyone because
I'm scared that people will don't like it and my story will become failure for others...

This is not my first time making a story but This is my first time sharing it to everyone.

I actually got an idea to a person who love making fanfic he was from hello! online and I gained a lot of confidence to my friend(kina15) I don't know if she also consider me as a friend.

It took me an hour to made this chapter 1. To tell you I love imagining stories that I wanted to make and that's why I am so easily to make my own story... Don't worry next time I'm going to share you my next stories and I don't know if you like it but please comment!

And don't ask me how many chapter that I can make in my story" Love is strength!" because I don't know either. I'm going to imagine the things for my next chapter this night so don't worry.

Title: Love is strength!
Genre:Romance,friendship and drama
Main character: Miyabi Natsuyaki and Daiki Arioka
Minor character: Momoko Tsugunaga and Daiki Arioka
Chapter 1
While I am walking I saw two guys sleeping in a bench.

"Hey! If you sleep in a place like this, you'll catch a cold!"

"WAAAH!?" he slides aways.

"Sorry...uh...thanks" The other guy said.

For a second I saw him I think I'm going to fall in love with him.
***

"Momoko you are so cute and you smell so good"

"What are you saying?" she ask

"Miya, be cafeful it'd be terrible if you get a lasting injury!"

Then suddenly the guy that I saw last night has appeared in front of me.

"Hey!" he shout.

"You're the guy from yesterday!"

"No way, do you go to this school too?" I continued.

"Yeah, I am a third year and.. Momoko?"

"Oh! Morning" Momoko greeted him shyly.

"Morning!"He greeted back to her and then he waved his hand and go away.

"Ah, that cute boy is your friend Momo-chan?" I asked.

"His name is Arioka Daiki"

"He is my boyfriend" she continued.

"EHHH!?" I really surprise when she say it was her boyfriend.

"Ah, even though we're dating, I'm still so shy around him." she said.
***
I'm looking for a sweet love relationship. Judo club always smell of sweat.Love seems so far away.

"Miya-chan, what happened to your wrist?" Momoko asked.

"I trained too hard yesterday, and this is the result"

"And oh Momo-chan, tell me what this is all about."

"huh?"

"Let me, cheer you on!"

If that cute kid become a husband for my bestfriend momo-chan. That wouldn't bad.
***

Oh it's from Miya-chan!

"Momo-chan! your bestfriend text you again?" Daiki asked.

"Uh yes!"

I read my sister message it said, when you go home stop by Natsumoto Park. I saw him
sleeping there yesterday, He might be there again today. You can do it!

***

"The club president, Miyabi Natsuyaki has something to do today so she took
the day ofF"

"Ah Natsuyaki-san, You're here! Perfect!"

What are you doing here? I'm so shocked when I saw him here.

"Next week, I'm going to start coaching here!" Daiki said happily.

***

That's good! I can help Kari starting right now!

"Hey, you get along really well with momo-chan right?" I asked

"You can say that but she doesn't know how to speak to me very well." he answered

"Really? that's cuz' she really shy and Momo's personality is completely opposite of mine!" I said

"Yeah! I think so too!"

"Then... why don't you call her directly by her first name?"

"Then... Miyabi?"

"Ah!"

"NO! you're wrong! Its momoko say Momoko!"

What the!? What he is smiling for? and why is my heart beating so fast?
Idiot! Idiot! He is Momo-chan's boyfriend.
2 Responses
  1. Is this a fanfiction about Buono?
    It's so interesting


  2. Its about miya fall in love with momo's boyfriend...

    But I also extra(airi) her...

    Please look forward for next chapter!