Shindii Kizuki


1. The member who you want to be your lover?
Yabu: Yuto. Yuto-kun is really kind. It must be happy if I together with him.
Hikaru: Arioka. He will take me along with him to various places in date.
Daiki: Yabu. He is kind and cool, he is the best! kenken: I will make summary from 7 and BEST, Yamada likes Daiki, Daiki likes Yabu, Yabu likes Yuto, Yuto likes Chinen, Chinen likes Yamada, so it is pentagonal love??XD
Inoo: Yaotome. When I feel cold, he takes off his jacket and put it to my shoulder silently. kenken: GAWT, Inoo, you’re too honest…this is Hikakei’s top secret! XD
Takaki: Okamoto. From his appearance, he seems kind. A kind man is well-liked.

2. The member who you want to be your friend?
Yabu: Arioka. Because he knows well about music, I’m really enjoy if I talk with him. kenken: See Daiki? Yabu rejects you! He just consider you as a friend…XD
Hikaru: Inoo Kei. He really cares with others. If I together with him, I feel really happy.
Daiki: Yamada. Because our hobby about manga and movie are match, so I feel happy! kenken: Yamada, you get rejected too..XD
Inoo: Arioka. Our relation is more than friendship, but less than lover. kenken: uhhh, your statement always makes me feel suspicious to you..XD
Takaki: Okamoto. Because he is kind. The kindness is important in friendship, right?

3. The best fashion-conscious member?
Yabu: Inoo Kei. He really likes to check the new design, so he is fashion conscious type.
Hikaru: Inoo Kei. No matter the cloth that he wears, he always dressing it well. It’s good!
Daiki: Ryutaro. Because his choice about cloth-color, it makes him become smartly-dressed.
Inoo: Ryutaro. Even in the winter, he walks in street with just Y-singlet + cardigan. kenken: so Ryutaro is polar bear…:D
Takaki: Okamoto. He takes in the detail accessories. He is fashion-conscious!

4. The most fainthearted member?
Yabu: Takaki. Before concert, he always feel nervous, he always faint-hearted.
Hikaru: Okamoto. Because he gives sensitive reaction when we talked about frightened things. It’s cute!
Daiki: Okamoto. He always close his hear when he hears a loud voice, because he feels shocked.
Inoo: Okamoto. His reaction when hear a loud voice is like a comedian.
Takaki: Takaki. I think it’s me. I am faint-hearted person. I hate scary things.

5. The member who get good result in the school?
Yabu: Okamoto. Recently, I see him did his homework at backstage. He is really work hard in study!
Hikaru: Chinen. Because he is the type of person who hate lose, so I think he don’t want make a mistake in study too.
Daiki: Chinen. I know his grade in school, it’s really good!
Inoo: Yabu. He has image like that. He is a steady person, it’s smart, right!?
Takaki: Chinen. His brain is good, right? He seems thinks about various things in his brain.

6. The member who being skilled mail?
Yabu: Inoo Kei. He has image of the person who like send empty message/textmail. Ahahaha.kenken: because he feels lonely, Yabu!XD
Hikaru: Yamada. He has image of the person who always keep in touch with his mobile phone.
Daiki: Takaki. I don’t know whether he often type the mail or not, but he always keep in touch with his mobile phone.
Inoo: Takaki. Always. Because he always keep in touch with his mobile phone!
Takaki: Takaki. It’s me after all, right? I think everyone have same thought about this. kenken: so you admit it…

7. The member who seems often go to beauty saloon?
Yabu: Takaki. Recently, He seems to do head spa. It seems feels good.
Hikaru: Okamoto. When I meet him in street, he said, [Before this, I went to beauty saloon]
Daiki: Okamoto. I gues I ever hear Keito said, “I went to beauty saloon~” kenken: I think, before Keito meets Daiki, he meets Hikaru in the street…XD
Inoo: Okamoto. He cares about his hairdo, he seems go there periodically.
Takaki: Takaki. I went to there once a week, besides the normal person is once in 2 weeks.

8. The member who good in karaoke?
Yabu: Ryutaro. Is he an excited person? I feel “I am ROCK” from him.
Hikaru: Ryutaro. His karaoke in interlude part is really good. It’s like, “Sore Sore~” (laugh). kenken: praise or insult? XD
Daiki: Yaotome. Because he sings well even if it’s high-pitched and difficult song.
Inoo: Yuto. Every we go there, he always be the person who stir up the situation.
Takaki: Yaotome. If we go to karaoke together, he is certainly excited.

9. The member who seems to has beautiful foot fingers?
Yabu: Okamoto. He uses rasp to adjust his toenails.
Hikaru: Inoo Kei. Because his hand fingers are beautiful, his feet fingers are certainly beautiful too, right?
Daiki: Inoo Kei. Because his hands are beautiful, his feet are beautiful too, right?
Inoo: Chinen. I never take a long hard look at his foot, but I can imagine it.
Takaki: Chinen. His fingers are still like a baby’s. I feel cleanness from that. kenken: wow, I want to touch it…<3

10. The member who seems much talking to himself?
Yabu: Yuto. In backstage, I am really see him talk to himself alone.
Hikaru: Yuto. In fact, he is good at talking. Moreover, his voice is loud too.
Daiki: Yuto. Because he always says something, I know it immediately it must be Yuto-kun.
Inoo: Yuto. He is really often do it! He often makes fun with himself.
Takaki: Ryutaro. For some reasons, I feel he has that image. He likes grumbling, right?

11. The member who strong in Jyanken (note:rock-scissors-paper-game)?
Yabu: Ryutaro. Somehow, he seems has a good power confined. He can grasp that power.
Hikaru: Takaki. For some reason, I feel he has that image. He seems has good luck.
Daiki: Chinen. He has strong psychological warfare-image.
Inoo: Yamada. I don’t expect he can win. But in fact, he is strong.
Takaki: Inoo Kei. I can see from his appearance. I feel his aura that seems can win all matches alone.

12. The member who seems weak in quarrel/fighting?
Yabu: Arioka. When he don't feel good, he seems want to cry.
Hikaru: Arioka. He was defeated by Ryutaro in quarrel, I see it some times.
Daiki: Inoo Kei. He seems weak because he never fights with anyone.
Inoo: Arioka. For example, he was defeated by Ryutaro in the battle.
Takaki: Inoo Kei. He doesn’t have strong point because he never exercises or kakutouki (note: sports or disciplines which involve fighting without weapon)

13. The member who good at pun?
Yabu: Yaotome. In fact, he can said good pun. He is the king of pun.
Hikaru: Chinen. Because somehow he looks a like an old man, he really likes pun too.
Daiki: Takaki. Apart from his stupidity/weakness, he can say a good pun. kenken: laugh a lot for this..
Inoo: Yabu. Because he thinks many jokes, and then said it.
Takaki: Yabu. His brain rotation is really fast, so he can think about a pun quickly too.

14. The member who seems love sweets?
Yabu: Okamoto. Because he always eat parfait, impossible for him to not eat it!
Hikaru: Okamoto. Because in work place, he always eat sweet food, He is the person fond of sweets!
Daiki: Arioka. Because I love Parfait and Crepes. Sweets are the best <3
Inoo: Arioka. Because from morning, he has drank sweet carbonic acid.
Takaki: Yamada. He always eats that in the break time of job. Be careful, you eat that too much!

15. The member who seems can become a politician?
Yabu: Chinen. Because he has charisma naturally. Maybe he will become Prime Minister later.kenken: Chinen as Japan’s Prime Minister?? AAA~
Hikaru: Inoo Kei. His eyebrows are politician-like (laugh). He is smart.
Daiki: Chinen. He never talks about politics, but he seems has interest with that.
Inoo: Chinen. He is really good at talking. Because of that, he is suitable, right?
Takaki: Inoo Kei. Because he can passed the university, so his brain is also good. He can make a good society.

16. The member who seems knows about computer very well?
Yabu: Inoo Kei. Because he seems to use computer at university’s lesson.
Hikaru: Inoo Kei. He is an Otaku (laugh) [note: Otaku is anime freak]. He can use computer perfectly.
Daiki: Chinen. He knows very well. If I annoyed with my PC, I will hear advice from Chinen.
Inoo: Inoo Kei. Because people always ask me, [how the method to operate this?]
Takaki: Inoo Kei. In fact, he is really knows about it, I often get teaching from him.

17. The member who seems like cleanness?
Yabu: Okamoto. In fact, his room is always clean, it seems he always tidy up his room.
Hikaru: Okamoto. My room is always looks clean. kenken: why you don’t choose yourself?XD
Daiki: Okamoto. His room is really clean.
Inoo: Yamada. He is diligent, I guess his room is the cleanest.
Takaki: Okamoto. He cleans my room too, he does it like a worker. kenken: clean my room too, Keito? XDDD

18. The member who seems good at saving (note: money sparing)?
Yabu: Yabu. Because I’m not use my money too much, so it’s better if I saving it.
Hikaru: His face looks like saving, right? Even though it’s just small amount, it’s OK.
Daiki: Yabu. For some reasons, he won’t use his money for useless thing.
Inoo: Okamoto. He not drinks anything except water.
Takaki: Arioka. When I hear about saving, his name comes up in my mind immediately. I wonder why?

19. The member who good at car driving?
Yabu: Ryutaro. He ever said this to me, [I want to become F1’s racer!]
Hikaru: Ryutaro. He has image that seems careless. Then he seems like speed.
Daiki: Yaotome. Because he likes car, so his driving is good too!
Inoo: Arioka. He is always want to sit in front seat, it’s like he wants driving (laugh).
Takaki: Ryutaro. He never feel scary, even he wants to be a racer.

20. The member who seems like cosplay?
Yabu: Ryutaro. When he wears his current school uniform, I feel it’s like cosplay costume (laugh).
Hikaru: Yamada. Something or other, I feel that I like cosplay too. kenken: in the second time,so why you don’t choose yourself?XD
Daiki: Inoo Kei. He seems like it (laugh). I want to see him in cosplay figure.
Inoo: Arioka. He always do it (laugh). He becomes anime character!
Takaki: Inoo Kei. I feel he is really like it (laugh). There’s no special reason.

21. The award for best couple?
Yabu: Yamada and Arioka. Their appearance from behind is looks resemble, they can get along together well.
Hikaru: Chinen and Okamoto. Keito’s kindness can wrap up Chinen’s selfishness.
Daiki: Yabu and Inoo Kei. They are always together. In fact, their relationship is really good.
Inoo: Arioka and Inoo Kei. When our eyes are met, we have understood the feeling each other, our relationship like that. kenken: INOO, I FEEL SUSPICIOUS NOW…:LOL
Takaki: Yamada and Ryutaro. They are often playful each other. Their relationship becomes good because quarrel.

22. The award for best rival?.
Yabu: Ryutaro and Yaotome. They often quarrel about various things.

Hikaru: Yamada and Ryutaro. They always had a fight like a fool. It’s fun to watch it.
Daiki: Yamada and Ryutaro. I feel happy when I see them in quarrel (laugh).
Inoo: Yamada and Ryutaro. As usual, they are suitable for quarrel.
Takaki: Yabu and Yaotome. They has image like that since Junior. The good rival.

23. The award for best boke and tsukkomi? (note: tsukomi and boke is comedy culture in Japan, Boke is the person who always do misunderstanding or forgetfulness, while Tsukkomi is the person who correcting boke’s errors).
Yabu: Ryutaro and Yabu. Ryutaro is Boke, then I am Tsukkomi. We deeply get into it.
Hikaru: Yabu and Inoo Kei. If I can say frankly, both of them are Boke style. kenken: HAHAHAHA…you’re evil, Hikaru..XD
Daiki: Yaotome and Inoo kei. Boke is Hikaru-kun and Tsukkomi is Inoo-chan. I must watch the scene.
Inoo: Chinen and Okamoto. Keito is Boke and Chinen is Tsukkomi.
Takaki: Yabu and Inoo Kei. They are really suitable, both of them always make us laugh.

24. The award for the couple who rarely to chat/talk together?
Yabu: Chinen and Ryutaro. In fact, they seems rarely to talk together, right? I want to see them talk together.
Hikaru: Inoo Kei and Takaki. Talking about that, I really want to see them talk together.
Daiki: Okamoto and Inoo Kei. They ever talk….but they not see each other (when talk).
Inoo: Okamoto and Inoo Kei. They are rarely to talk together.
Takaki: Inoo Kei and Takaki. There’s no reason but in fact, we are certainly rare to chat together.

END

@credit: kenken18
0 Responses