Shindii Kizuki
[Red]During Kindergarten, I did a imitation of the main character of an anime, [The colour of the hair is red!] Because I threw a tantrum, my mum had no choice but to buy the red hair dye for me but, my hair won't turn red at all ne.(LOL!COSPLAY MY GAARA FOR ME INOO!) I can still remember the liquid that was in the bath tub. If you're talking about red, it'll be meat. When I see raw meat, my heart skips a beat。(Oh great,he's in love with meat. Bring meat to the mountain top to stargaze then!)
[Blue] After talking about red meat, it’s time for blue fish.(He meant blue remind him of fish,not that the fish is blue colour. ERK.) (laugh). My favourite fish is Saltsaba. Recently, at a sushi’s shop, due to yama-chan ‘s influence、I came to know of “エンガワ”(some sort of a fish)’s existence、and I was rather interested in it。I’m bad with shellfish.Which means, the turban types are impossible(I can't find the english version of these types,there's only jap version.But it's a shellfish that's more related to snails.URK).。At the beginning, "It might be delicious" and I ate it, the tip was black and it was bitter. I'm sorry to the people whom like it but that's not really edible.
[Green] Vegetables. This is bad, it’s becoming a food series.(Laugh) For veggies majority, I don’t have a like or dislike yo. But,Spinach and leaf-y types are bad too. Then after that there’s broccoli too! During kindergarden, I really like it yo. Because of that, my mum always put broccoli in my bento. And then my teacher heated it up on the stove, the broccoli inside my bento’s aroma changed(to smth weird) , I had a trauma。. And after that what was it, that that. Someone who lives off salad. Eh~to, potherd mustard! There’s this hateful prickly feeling. Eh, is there no way to cure the hatred towards veggies? Cabbage, lettuce, Cucumber, eggplant the such I’m ok with it。 And then, the yakiniku store’s salad is delicious yo ne, I think it’s because of the salad dressing(SUPER NO LINK AND RANDOM MAN)(laugh).
[Yellow] From here on is the last of the food subject. For yellow,its’ tamagoyaki(Japanese rolled omelette). It’s a first time for this, making my own egg roll. I look through the recipe book, and leave it up to my instinct (the way he talks about cooking is how I always talk about my camping T.T). the best is to melt the egg in the middle, I was having this thinking of ["What's 'dashi'?"]、I couldn't see the source of where it was coming from、when I added in the soup, it was surprisingly a 'OK' .The frying pan is circular, it looks like a omelette. It’s tamagoyaki afterall ne。 (laugh)


Is it me or does Inoo look rather pale and haggard since March? MY AUNTIE BIMBO! STAY GENKI! Argh school starts next week. *doom music playing*So you guys will know what happen when the trans paused/stop.BUT FLOOD ME WITH COMMENTS,cause then i will have much more motivation to do it faster =3
[赤]中幼稚園、私は、髪の色を[アニメの主人公の模倣をした赤です!私はかんしゃくを投げたので]の母は、しかし、選択肢がなかった私にとっては赤い髪の色素を購入するが、私の髪は赤、すべてのねで右折されません。(笑!コスマイガアラさん猪尾のための!)私はまだバスタブにあった液体を覚えています。あなたが赤の話をしている場合、それは肉になります。私は、生肉を参照してください、私の心はドキドキする(やれやれ、彼は肉と恋にある山先頭へしスターゲーズに肉をお忘れなく!)
[ブルー]は、赤身の肉の話をした後は、青魚のための時間です。(彼は青魚の、その魚は青い色。ERKのです彼を思い起こさを意味する。)(笑)。私のお気に入りの魚がSaltsabaです。最近、寿司の店、山ちゃん'に掲載の影響により、で、私の知るようになった"エンガワは"(魚のある種の)'の存在は、私はむしろそれに興味があった私は貝悪いです。を意味する、ターバンの種類は不可能(私はこれらのタイプの英語版を見つけることができませんが、そこだけはsnails.URK関連だ貝です)version.Butを掩撃のは。冒頭、"これはおいしい"かもしれない私はそれを食べて、先端が黒いされ、それは苦いした。私はそれを好きな人に申し訳ありませんが、それは実際に食用ではない。
[グリーン]野菜。 、それは食品シリーズになりつつあるこれは悪いです(笑)は野菜の大部分は、私は好き嫌いよを持っていない。しかし、ほうれん草、葉- yの型が悪いもあります。その後、あまりにもブロッコリーだ後!それは幼稚園の間、私は本当に好きですよ。そのため、私の母はいつも私のお弁当にブロッコリーを入れた。そして先生がストーブの上にそれを加熱すると、私のお弁当の香り内ブロッコリーは(奇妙なむき)に変更、私はトラウマがあった。そして後に、何だったの、その。オフサラダに住んでいる誰か。え〜に、potherdマスタード!この憎しみに満ちた厄介な感じがあります。えは、方法がない野菜に向かって憎しみを治すために何ですか?それとキャベツ、レタス、キュウリ、ナスなど私は[OK]を。そしては、焼肉店のサラダはおいしいよのね、私はそれがサラダドレッシング(スーパーリンクなしとランダムマニュアル)(笑)のためだと思う。
[黄色]はここから上に食べ物の件名の最後です。黄色は、その'玉子(日本だて巻き)してください。これは、このために初めて、自分の卵ロールを作っている。私はレシピ本を、見て、私の本能(彼が料理を語るようにする方法私はいつもキャンプTTの話ですそれを残して)。 、私は[この考え方をしていた最高の中央に卵を溶かすことです"何だし、私はどこに、私はスープに追加から来ていたのソースを見ることができなかった'?"],、それはされた驚くほど'OK'で。フライパン循環しているパン、それはオムレツのようになります。これは、玉子やっぱのねだ(笑)。


それは私や猪尾ではなく薄いとやつれた3月から見ていませんか?マイ婆ビンボ!滞在の元気!カワイイは、学校は来週開始されます。じゃあ*懲罰音楽再生*男は何時にトランスは、コメント付き/ stop.BUT洪水のMEを一時停止が起こる知っているし、原因と私は多くのモチベーションをより速く= 3それを行うする必要があります
1 Response
  1. thanks so much for translating!!!!!!!!