Shindii Kizuki
New graphics thread!!! Please read 1st post!
http://forums.hellproject.com/index.php?topic=1757.msg84844#msg84844

To anonymous member....
You can request to me through comment or in chat...

Don't worry you can comment here. I also allowed anonymous to comment at my blog and be able to request something good...

Just read the ff. rules...
1.You can give me a details like this [Airi suzuki,Blue,530x130,banner] for an easy request...
2.Once you request I post it at my thread so please visit my thread here...
3.You can also request me a sketch just take a look here
4. Be sure to comment here or to my chat box. And I'm waiting for your request


Labels: edit post
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Ummm... Hello...

    Can I request Sayumi's Banner?

    Text:Sayumi Michishige
    Color:Pink
    Size:500x150

    Thank you!!!