Shindii Kizuki


1. The member who you want to be your lover?
Yamada: Arioka. He is really kind if he gets along with me! I like him very much. kenken: not Chinen, huh? XD
Chinen: Yamada. Of course it’s Yamada, because he is the coolest person. kenken: Yamachii rabu rabu…XD)
Yuto: Chinen. I think Chinen will become the cute sweetheart. kenken: Nakachii…<3>
Ryutaro: Yabu. Because he is adult, everything that we talks is always fit.
Keito: Arioka. He really cares with others, and I think his kindness is also good.

2. The member who you want to be your friend?
Yamada: Yaotome. His fold smile is like a laugh, and any words that he said are interesting.
Chinen: Yaotome. He is strong, he has image that can protect me if I feel uneasy.
Yuto: Yabu. His words are interesting, I’m always happy when I together with him.
Ryutaro: Okamoto. Because he has outstanding motor nerves, he seems be able to play various games.
Keito: Arioka. Because he always has leisure time, if we chat together, he always invites me to play together.

3. The best fashion-conscious member?
Yamada: Okamoto. When he wears some cloths, I think he is good because he looks cool.
Chinen: Okamoto. His hairdo and fashion mode, I think those are always become people’s attention.
Yuto: Chinen. I guess recently, he begins to become fashion-conscious rapidly. kenken: agree with you
Ryutaro: Chinen. His fashion, even looks simple, but I think it’s smartly-dressed.
Keito: Yamada. He really likes shopping, he can coordinate it perfectly.

4. The most fainthearted member?
Yamada: Yamada. Scary conversation is not good! But I like ghost! <3
Chinen: Yamada. Surprisingly, Yama-chan is fainthearted person (laugh)
Yuto: Okamoto. In some things, he gives faint-hearted reaction!
Ryutaro: Ryutaro. I am really faint-hearted person (laugh). It can’t be helped!
Keito: Yuto. When I surprise him from back with sream [Waa~], his tears was come out. kenken: uso! XD

5. The member who get good result in the school?
Yamada: Chinen. I know that because I was been in the same school with him, his actual condition is really good!
Chinen: Chinen. Talking about the real thing, my results are 5 for ALL subjects~! (note: in Japan, 5 is the perfect score)
Yuto: Chinen. Chinen has good brain, before this, his school results are 5 for all subjects. kenken: I know my boy is that smart..<3
Ryutaro: Yabu. I remember that he ever said his results are 5 for all subjects.
Keito: Yabu. He always does MC part, his intuition is good.

6. The member who being skilled in textmail?
Yamada: Takaki. When I see Takaki-kun suddenly, he always plays with his mobile phone properly.
Chinen: Yuto. When he replies a mail, he does it faithfully.
Yuto: Takaki. When I see him he always plays with his mobile phone properly. kenken: exactly same with Yamada’s answer…YAMAJIMA <3
Ryutaro: Yamada. Even though in mobile condition, he never releases his mobile phone from his hands.
Keito: Takaki-kun = Mobile’s phone type. He always keeps in touch with it.

7. The member who seems often go to beauty saloon?
Yamada: Takaki. Your hair is beautiful. Are you often take care it to beauty salon?
Chinen: Okamoto. He always go to there, because I know that! kenken: because you always go to there together with Keito, right Chinen? :D
Yuto: Inoo Kei. Because he does permanent wave at his hair, he being often to go there.
Ryutaro: Okamoto. I can prejudice that from his hairstyle.
Keito: Yaotome. Because he has to change his hair color frequently in saloon.

8. The member who good in karaoke?
Yamada: Yabu. Because his singing is good, I want go to karaoke together with him.
Chinen: Yabu. Of course, the best member in singing is Yabu.
Yuto: Yabu. Even in the stage, he is the best in singing.
Ryutaro: Yaotome. Because his monomane (note: impersonation) is really good, he seems can do it (singing) well.
Keito: Yaotome. When we go together with him, the situation always in good mood, right?

9. The member who seems to has beautiful foot fingers?
Yamada: Inoo Kei. Because his hand fingers are beautifully slender, so his foot fingers certainly also beautiful, right?
Chinen: Inoo Kei. Because his hand fingers are beautiful, so his foot fingers are more beautiful!
Yuto: Yuto. Mine. I think others’ foot has long hair.
Ryutaro: Inoo Kei. Because his hand fingers are beautiful, so maybe his foot fingers are beautiful too.
Keito: Yaotome. Because his foot fingers always match with foot finger socks (laugh).

10. The member who seems much talking to himself?
Yamada: Ryutaro. Because he is introvert, he seems always grumbling alone (laugh).
Chinen: Yuto. He often did that in the real life (laugh). But I have got accustomed with that.
Yuto: Yuto. I’m the self-conscious type (laugh). I always talk about every thing to myself.
Ryutaro: Yuto. He is really often did that thing!
Keito: Yuto. When he was alone, he always talks bit by bit.

11. The member who strong in Jyanken (note:rock-scissors-paper-game)?
Yamada: Yamada. Anytime I play Jyanken, I won’t defeated!
Chinen: Yaotome. Hikaru-kun, he is really strong in every match (of Jyanken).
Yuto: Chinen. I know the method to get certain victory in Jyanken by Chinen’s teaching.
Ryutaro: Chinen. Because he has the type who can raises a miracle in the last.
Keito: Inoo Kei. He seems strong, and has a lucky face,

12. The member who seems weak in quarrel/fighting?
Yamada: Ryutaro. Even though, he tries to appear smart, but honestly he is weak.
Chinen: Ryutaro. Because he is younger than me, so I think he is not strong.
Yuto: Okamoto. Even if he is strong, maybe he won’t fight because he is conscience person.
Ryutaro: Arioka. Before this, if I had fun with him in wrestle game, I always win. kenken: you’re shameful, Daiki…XD
Keito: Inoo Kei. Even if he had a fight, he will face it snappingly.

13. The member who good at pun?
Yamada: Yaotome. He is really good at that. He is the laugh charger of JUMP!
Chinen: Chinen. Because I can say, [Sannen Ninen Ichinen desu (note: That is a pun, he wants to tell ‘I am Chinen’)]
Yuto: Inoo Kei. He is really good at that. Daichan is also good but doubtful (laugh)
Ryutaro: Yabu. He always talk, I get his help when I feel worried.
Keito: Chinen. Interesting or not, it’s a different thing. He is an old man. (note: Because Old man often said a pun..)

14. The member who seems love sweets?
Yamada: Yamada. Recently, I like crepes <3.>
Chinen: Yamada. He really likes sweets, I won’t wrong about this.
Yuto: Yuto. When I was Junior, I always bring sweets’ bag.
Ryutaro: Yabu. Since before, he always said that he likes sweets.
Keito: Arioka. He likes parfait. Surprisingly, he likes sweet food.

15. The member who seems can become a politician?
Yamada: Inoo Kei. In university, maybe he studies about politics that difficult, because he seems work hard.
Chinen: Inoo Kei. Because he attends to university, maybe there’s future like that for him!?
Yuto: Takaki. If he must decide something, he does it earnestly, it seems like politicians.
Ryutaro: Inoo Kei. His face already looked a like politician. It seems Inoo Kei-daijin (note: Daijin is Cabinet Minister)
Keito: Yaotome. By the way, I certainly won’t give my vote to him (laugh).

16. The member who seems knows about computer very well?
Yamada: Chinen. When the sound not comes out from my PC, he taught me the method to use it.
Chinen: Okamoto. For some reasons, he is really clever about that. I want him to teach me more.
Yuto: Yaotome. When he used glasses, he looks a like intellectual.
Ryutaro: Arioka. Even though he teaches me, I never listening him (laugh).
Keito: Inoo Kei. He knows about computer well. If I don’t understand something about computer, I’ll ask him.

17. The member who seems like cleanness?
Yamada: Okamoto. When I see the photo of his room, it’s really clean.
Chinen: Okamoto. He is not only has fashion-conscious image, but also his whole body has clean image.
Yuto: Yuto. I always tidy up my garbage completely!
Ryutaro: Okamoto. After magazine interview, I feel surprised when I see him clean the room.
Keito: Yamada. His room seems really clean!

18. The member who seems good at saving (note: money sparing)?
Yamada: Yabu. He thinks about his future, so from now, he savings his money in banks properly.
Chinen: Yuto. Because he always thinks carefully, he seems never buy useless things.
Yuto: Arioka. In fact, he is stingy (laugh). Even, he never buys sweets/candies.
Ryutaro: Chinen. Some times, I see him savings his money in bank steadily.
Keito: Chinen. I never see him disposes his money.

19. The member who good at car driving?
Yamada: Takaki. His image is really suitable with car. I want him to drive someday.
Chinen: Yaotome. For some reason, if Hikaru-kun who drive the car, I feel relief.
Yuto: Chinen. If I remember him when play the game, I think he seems can drive!
Ryutaro: Ryutaro. I am a grandchild of grandfather who has job related with car!
Keito: Inoo Kei. Because he has had driving license. As a university’s student, I think his driving is good too.

20. The member who seems like cosplay?
Yamada: Okamoto. In Myojo cosplay session, he seems to do it happily.
Chinen: Arioka. Everything, he seems fit with all costumes!
Yuto: Yaotome. When we play in props room, he seems immersing himself in his world.
Ryutaro: Yaotome. Because he always plays with the costumes in the rehearsal.
Keito: Yaotome. Even, the cloths that he wears become a gag.

21. The award for best couple?
Yamada: Okamoto and Arioka. Eventhough it’s a bit shy, Daichan leads Keito.
Chinen: Yabu and Inoo Kei. Because they talked like a couple in concert,
Yuto: Yabu and Yaotome. Because their relationship has developing since olden days, they get accustomed to playful each other.
Ryutaro: Chinen and Okamoto. In the car, Chinen sleep at Keito’s shoulder.
Keito: Yuuto and Inoo Kei. I can see the relationship obviously in MC part.

22. The award for best rival?
Yamada: Yamada and Ryutaro. If there’s something happen, he will charge me.
Chinen: Yamada and Ryutaro. Because they always fight with shadowboxing.
Yuto: Yamada and Ryutaro. I always see them to make dabbles each other.
Ryutaro: Yamada and Ryutaro. It always becomes a battle when we were together. I wonder why~ (laugh)
Keito: Yamada and Ryutaro. They often fight. But the winner is certainly Yamachan.

23. The award for best boke and tsukkomi? (note: tsukomi and boke is comedy culture inJapan, Boke is the person who always do misunderstanding or forgetfulness, while Tsukkomi is the person who correcting boke’s errors)
Yamada: Yamada and Yaotome. I am the one who choose the plainness of Hikaru-kun as Boke’s role
Chinen: Yaotome and Inoo Kei. Because they often do role exchange as Tsukkomi and Boke to make a joke.
Yuto: Chinen and Yuto. Because Chinen’s brain rotation is really fast, he becomes Tsukkomi.
Ryutaro: Yabu and Inoo Kei. At Yabu-kun’s gag, Inoo-chan often becomes Tsukkomi.
Keito: Yaotome and Inoo Kei. When I hear their conversation, it seems interesting.

24. The award for the couple who rarely to chat/talk together?
Yamada: Inoo Kei and Takaki. They seems do a little contact, I wonder what they will talk if they together.
Chinen: Yuto and Takaki. I hear it from Takaki-kun, he admits it (laugh).
Yuto: Chinen and Inoo Kei. I don’t remember if they ever chat/talk together!
Ryutaro: Inoo Kei and Takaki. I never see these 2 persons have a conversation together!!
Keito: Yamada and Nakajima. Because they have difference hobby, Yamada likes Manga, Yuuto likes Music. kenken: how come Keito?? It’s Yamajima! XD

END

@credits:kenken18
1 Response
  1. chiinoo Says:

    best rival : Yamada and Ryutaro !!hahahaha

    who rarely talk to each other : INOO AND TAKAKI ! TOTALLY AGREE !!! ive never seen them talk ,play around together anywhere. hahhaha